Featured by Inc42, Indiblogger, and Various Other Reputable Websites
I’m an India-based full-time writer/blogger currently associated with Neil Patel Digital India as a Content Marketer.
As a child, I always have had a penchant for writing and knew exactly where my heart lay. In my school and college days, you could find me penning down innumerable Shayari and random quotes. Now, I specialize in content writing, content strategizing to management, and even editing and proofreading to create client-ready copies. But that’s not all.
When I am not writing, you can find me lazying around or involved with books/listening to some good music. Which genre/author is my favorite, you ask? Well, nobody.
I love to read biographies of famous tech moguls, other renowned personalities, or mystery/suspense novels. In music, anything around – classical, instrumentals, or soft music that calms my mind down is my favorite.
Why Should You Hire Me?
I better not self-promote myself here, but if you’re looking for someone experienced with different nuances of writing, one who understands the importance of quality content, you’re at the right place. By creating quality-driven content, I can help you:
- Generate Leads
- Drive Quality Traffic that Converts
- Develop a Brand for Your Business
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Posts
I specialize in the following topics:
- Blogging and WordPress
- Digital and Content Marketing
- Conversion Optimization
- Link Building
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media
- Neil Patel Digital
- A3 Logics
- Author Profile @ SAG Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
- Quick Tips about Being Safe on Public Wi-Fi
- Here’s Why Yoga is Not Just About Physical Exercise
- The tid-bits of Content Marketing. What, How and Why?
- STEVEN PAUL JOBS – A Man of Words
- Pinterest – Behind the Scenes
- Bill Gates – Up Close & Personal
- The Art Of Staying Positive
Wish to Collaborate with Me?
Drop an email @ manumathur1911 [at] gmail[dot] com with your detailed requirements OR fill out this form and I shall revert within the next 24 – 48 hours.